

A couple of weeks ago a few friends helped me brainstorm several fundraisers. The first fundraiser was organized by a couple of friends, Brenda and Erin. A garage sale was planned for May 4th. Brenda sent out an email to the University of Central Missouri community asking for donations for the garage sale. I was blown away by their response and generosity.
On Saturday several friends including my parents came to help set up and work the garage sale. At the end of a long day, we raised $1016.85. You read that right! I would like to thank everyone that donated items, paid extra for that treasured item and worked hours on the garage sale. God is awesome and I have wonderful friends!!
On Saturday several friends including my parents came to help set up and work the garage sale. At the end of a long day, we raised $1016.85. You read that right! I would like to thank everyone that donated items, paid extra for that treasured item and worked hours on the garage sale. God is awesome and I have wonderful friends!!






No comments:
Post a Comment